Simply expressed, an allergy is the immune system's hyperactive response to certain substances that are 'foreign' to our bodies. These substances are called allergens, and they can range from food and pollen to drugs and dust. Allergies are something we acquire throughout life, and some people are more susceptible than others. You must have at least one contact with a substance to become sensitive, or allergic to it.
Conventional allergy treatment is most commonly directed to block the immune response, or in more severe cases, to suppress the entire immune function with steroids, both topical and systemic.
While this approach can provide symptomatic relief, it does little to address the underlying cause of the problem. As patients become dependant on such medication, they can suffer from numerous side effects, and most importantly, they worsen their overall health by constantly suppressing the immune system.
Genes are always a factor of our health, but that is the only factor we can't perhaps do anything about. Genes only represent our predisposition and potential to encounter certain problems or disease. It is our life and our lifestyle as a whole that determines whether we are going to experience certain problems or not. The truth is, no illness and no disorder or any health problem is caused by a single factor.
Even the way we think affects our entire body chemistry and how resilient we are to diseases
Whenever the buildup of toxins exceeds your capacity to handle it, you will definitely develop a disease.
What kind of illness you may develop depends on:
- The type of vaccines, medications, trauma and toxins you have been exposed to
- If your body is over acidic due to diet, stress, toxins, lack of exercise, poor food, environment etc.
- The level of liver damage caused by the exposure to toxins and medications
- The types of parasites, virus, yeast or bacteria that may live inside you
- Your total nutritional imbalance
- Your genetic inheritance (the inherited strength of your body - your constitution)
- Your blood type (A,B,AB,O)
- Your ability to handle different toxins
- Your ability to handle less than ideal amounts of essential nutrients
- Your psychological and mental strength
Other Factors Include:
- Your age and gender
- Your thoughts (stress is the major cause of excess acid imbalance in the body)
- Your environment and exposure to environmental stressors like radiation
- Lack of love and touch
- Injuries and infections (past and present)
Congestion and toxemia may cause or may be followed by:
- Formation of Intrahepatic Stones, Gallstones, poor liver function, poor bowel function
- Poor digestion - Incomplete digestion may cause poor absorption of essential nutrients, and poorly digested food may contain toxic substances that our intestines absorb into our blood, lymph and tissues.
- Infection by internal parasitic animas - PARASITES (protozoa, amoebae, worms..)
- Infection by parasitic yeasts, viruses bacteria
- Overuse of medical drugs
- Others (every person has a different set of cofactors)
By applying the most basic guidelines of cleansing the entire body, eating nutritiously and living in harmony with nature's laws, you can make a significant effect on your allergy treatment.
A healthy liver, in particular, help us to process these foreign substances and make them "user-friendly".
The circulatory system of the liver is unlike that seen in any other organ. Of great importance is the fact that most of the liver's blood supply is venous blood:
- Roughly 75% of the blood entering the liver is venous blood from the portal vein and the remaining 25% of the blood supply to the liver is arterial blood from the hepatic artery.
- All of the venous blood returning from the small intestine, stomach, pancreas and spleen converges into the portal vein.
- Because of this the liver is the first to process everything absorbed in the small intestine, which, as we will see, is where virtually all nutrients are absorbed.
- If you've developed allergies, you most likely have liver and gall bladder malfunction.
- Poor liver and gallbladder function can be an important cofactor in candidiasis (candida overgrowth/infection) and candida overgrowth/infection is the main cofactor in leaky gut.
- Intrahepatic stones are usually the first to start forming, or in the same time as gallstones are forming.
- These intrahepatic stones block liver function and intestinal function and cause allergies plus celiac disease.
Read further and learn how Diet, Parasites Cleanse, Liver cleanse, Dental Cleanup, Psychotherapy can be important curing tools in allergy treatment.
The Allergy Treatment Protocol
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." Chinese Proverb.
This protocol incorporates lifestyle change, and implements healthy diet, body cleansing, exercises and different traditional and natural therapies.
Remember: There is always something that can be done.
The first thing to do is to change your mood. If you are long-term depressed, unhappy or stressed you cannot be healthy.
When it comes to diet, it is very important to avoid eating toxins and foods that kill.
As well as food it is very important to become aware of what type of water we are drinking.
Over half of your body is made up of water. It is in every cell and every tissue. Biological processes like circulation, digestion, absorption and excretion depend on water. It forms the foundation of blood and lymph, maintains hearty muscles and young-looking skin, lubricates joints and organs and regulates body temperature. You can't function without it.
It is a mistake to believe that clean water is therefore healthy water since clean water obtained by Reverse Osmosis or Distillation is over 100 times more acidic than typical tap water. Such water also is lacking the essential alkalizing minerals such as calcium for your bones and magnesium for your heart.
The article called Why Purified Water is bad for You is recommended reading.
As you grow older, it becomes vital to pay attention to your water consumption. Mature persons hold less cellular water, with a loss of 10 to 15 percent of previous capacity by the age of 65. A contributing factor is the loss of thirst sensitivity. Because water is so important for digestion, a lack of fluid in your body might make it more difficult for you to digest food. You may suffer from cramps, bloating, gas, constipation, diveritculosis and other issues.
Drinking plenty of healthy water, can help prevent many of the so called 'aging diseases'. Six to ten glasses of healthy water each day are ideal and much easier to do when the water is ionized because then the water is more quickly absorbed (not giving that lead balloon feeling in the stomach). Beyond helping your digestive system, getting enough fluids will give you fresh skin, clear eyes and shining hair. Signs of hunger are often warning signs that your body is in need of water. Try consuming several glasses of alkaline water before diving into a snack to see if that takes care of your craving. By helping to make your body more alkaline your body (blood) will be better able to restore balance and reduce reactions.
More Information on Alkaline Water Ionizers can be FoundHere
Now, let's start with body cleansing. Body cleansing is an extremely important part of every prevention and allergy treatment. Dietary changes you made are also a form of cleansing, but, most people need more then this, especially when it comes to liver health. Our internal organs can hold a lot toxins, and sometimes, it is impossible to get those toxins out, without doing cleansing. Our liver can contain hundreds of intrahepatic stones. Those stones will block bile flow, and affect the bases of your health, your digestion. Another problem are parasites. You must learn as much as possible about parasites. And, please don't forget about dental toxins and hygiene.
It is recommended that adults do cleansing in this order:
To find out how to best do these with safety please do a web search or visit your favorite natural health site.
Bowel cleanse with parasite cleanse
Dental cleanup (if you can afford it)
Kidney cleanse and
Dental decay and gum disease can affect your health and organs in many ways: amalgam, root canal, nickel crowns, cavitations (pocket inside jaw bone left after extraction of teeth). Dental cleanup can take many years. If you have a lot of dental metal, do not rush to replace it all at once.
A bowel cleanse should be done at least once a year.
A liver cleanse is best if repeated a couple of times a week.
A kidney cleanse is simple and cheap and many herbs can be used to help cleanse your kidneys.
Body Cleansing for kids:
Dental cleanup .. Kids older then 8 may benefit from dental cleanup (amalgam) and liver cleanse:
Liver Cleanse - flush
Physical activity helps cleansing, brings balance and relieves stress.
Psycho-physical activities will help you balance your body and will help you relief accumulated stress. You will have to find forms of exercise that best suit you. Here are a few examples:
- Mini Trampoline jumping - rebounding
- Walk or jog in the nature: Forest, Mountain, river, sea or lakeside, beach fishing, photo-safari, rowing, riding, golf, ...
- Tai Chi, Chi Gong, Meditation ...
- Yoga - Hatha, Meditation, Chinese Yoga ...
- Martial Arts: Karate, Judo, Kung Fu, Teakwood, Budokai, Uechi, Aikido ...
- Dancing, Aerobics, Gymnastics, Stretching ...
- Swimming in non-chlorinated water
- Weight lifting and body building
Do not exhaust yourself and do not exercise with full stomach. (gentle walking is ok)
Do not hurt yourself
Sweating is powerful way to cleanse your body from accumulated toxins.
- Exercise with a lot of clothes
- Drink warm tea in a hot room ...
- Eat CAYENNE pepper ...
It is known that some modern industrial toxins and pesticides can leave your body only through sweat glands.
However, always make sure the exercise you do is safe for your condition beforehand.
We thank the the Cure Zone for valuable information they give on
Allergy Treatment and Natural Treatment methods
The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your family doctor.